. Here is what the nutrient content of approximately 28.03 / one ounce/g sunflower seeds, roasted without salt is: Calories - 164, Protein - 5.4 g, dietary fiber - 3.1 g Content of minerals: Phosphorus - 327 mg...
- Find out the Real Health Pros and Cons of Pork Meat!
- The Top 5 Most Influential Chefs in the World
- What is Surimi and What is it Used for?
- Alcohol Etiquitte in the Different Countries
- Irresistible Desserts from Arab Cuisine
- Unsaturated Fats
- Which are the Healthiest National Cuisines in the World?