- chickens - 1 chicken
- beer - 1 bottle of light
- butter - 1/2 cup (125 g) (1 packet) cow
- pepper - to taste
- garlic - 2 cloves, optional
- rosemary - a few sprigs
The cleaned and washed chicken is salted and brushed with some of diluted butter, mixed with red pepper, black pepper and pressed garlic.
Put it with the rest of the butter in a fireproof container with a lid. Put a piece of rosemary in.
Pour the beer in, put the lid on and put it to bake for 30-40 minutes or until fully grilled.
Serve the chicken with mashed, or roasted potatoes.
- Marinated Oven-Baked Chicken Legs
- Juicy Chicken Wings with Honey, Beer and Mustard
- Marinated Grilled Chicken Breasts
- Chinese-Style Chicken with Vegetables
- Cabbage with Chicken Bites
- Creamy Chicken with Mushrooms and Leeks in a Multicooker
- Pan-Fried Chicken Fillet with Dock
- Chicken Steaks with Mushroom Sauce
- Chicken and Bacon Rolls