Triangular Roll with Biscuits
- biscuits - 1 pack cocoa and 1 pack white, square
- cream cheese - 3 packs, 1/2 cup (125 g) each
- butter - 1 soft or 2/3 cup (150 g) of margarine (3 1/3 tbsp (50 g) of it is for the chocolate)
- powdered sugar - up to 2 cups
- bananas - 3 - 4
- walnuts - chopped
- raisins - if you like
- chocolate - 1 large milk chocolate or liquid chocolate
- milk - a little bit, or water for dipping the biscuits
Soak the biscuits lightly with milk / water. Arrange them in a chess board pattern on top of aluminum foil. Line up 4 rows of 3 biscuits. Make a cream by beating the cream cheese, butter and sugar. Spread half of it on the biscuits.
On top of the cream, place a second row of biscuits, with cocoa biscuits atop the white biscuits and vice versa. Cover with the rest of the cream. Sprinkle with walnuts and place whole bananas in the middle. On top of the bananas, place a bit of cream. Using the foil, carefully bring the 2 end rows of biscuits together, so as to obtain a triangular roll.
Place for 2 hours in the refrigerator to solidify and then smear with plenty of chocolate. Return to the fridge so that the chocolate hardens as well. Cut the triangular roll with biscuits into thin slices. Enjoy!