Round Celebration Loaf
- flour - 2 lb (1 kg)
- eggs - 3
- milk - 4 1/5 cups (1/2 l)
- salt - 1 tsp
- sugar - 1 tsp
- oil - 3 tbsp
- cheese - 5 oz (150 g)
- yeast - 1 cube
Warm the milk and dissolve the yeast in it with sugar. Pour the flour into a large pan and make a well in the middle. Put milk, 2 eggs + 1 egg white, salt and oil in it. Knead the dough until you run out of flour. Allow it to stand for 5 minutes, then place it on the oiled counter.
Knead for a while, adding a little oil to keep it sticky. Allow to stand for about 10 minutes and roll out on a large sheet. Anoint it with melted butter and sprinkle it with crumbled cheese everywhere. Roll the dough and cut it into evenly sized pieces. Arrange the pieces in a greased deep dish.
Leave the cake to rise, brush it with some eggs, beaten in water. Sprinkle lightly with sesame seeds and put it to bake in a preheated oven for about 30 minutes.
- Beautiful Pita with Spinach and Feta Cheese
- Pita Heart, 2 in 1, for Couples in Love
- Salty Cake with Tomatoes and Feta Cheese
- Ihtiman-Style Tutmanik (Cheese Pie)
- Quick and Easy Norwegian Buns
- Armenian Matnakash Bread1
- Kachori (Indian Flatbread)
- Whole Grain Pitas with Feta Cheese
- Flatbread with Butter and Mixed Spices