Combine 5 eggs, the yoghurt and about half the sugar until you get a uniform mixture.
Take one of the phyllo pastry sheets, sprinkle it with a little oil, lemonade and some stuffing.
Roll up the sheet into a snail shell and place it in a greased tray. Repeat until you run out of products.
After you arrange all the sheets in the tray, top with a mixture of milk, the remaining sugar and an egg. Bake in a heated oven until you get a golden color.find similar recipes here
Sweet Phyllo Pastry
- 12Sweet Syruped Phyllo Pastry
- 2Sweet Phyllo Pastry with Stuffing
- Sweet, Orange-Flavored Phyllo Pastry
- Village-Style Sweet Phyllo Pastry
- Sweet Homemade Phyllo Pastry with Turkish Delight
- Sweet Phyllo Pastry with Ready-Made Sheets
- Sweet Phyllo Pastry with Pumpkin and Apples
- 4Slightly Sweet and Spongy Phyllo Pastry
- Sweet Phyllo Pastry Pie with Walnuts