Unique Ferrero Choco Cake
- oil - for smearing the oven dish
- for the layer
- eggs - 5, large
- flour - 2 tbsp
- hazelnuts - 2/3 cup (150 g) (roasted and ground)
- brown sugar - 2/5 cup (100 g)
- cocoa - 3 tbsp
- corn starch - 1 tbsp
- baking powder - 1 tsp
- for the cream
- butter - 4/5 cup (200 g), soft
- dark chocolate - 7 oz (200 g)
- liquid chocolate - 4/5 cup (200 g)
- wafers - 3 oz (90 g), with a hazelnut filling
- for the ganache
- dark chocolate - 3.5 oz (100 g)
- milk chocolate - 2 oz (50 g)
- butter - 1 2/3 tbsp (25 g)
- cream - 1/5 cup (60 ml), 30% fat
- for decoration
- bonbons - 12, Ferrero
- nuts - 2/3 cup (150 g)
Beat the eggs with the sugar with a mixer for about 8 min. Separately, mix all of the dry ingredients and then gradually pour them into the first mixture.
Stir well and distribute the resulting dough in an oven dish that's been laid out with baking paper and slightly oiled. Bake the layer about 20-30 min. until a toothpick comes out dry when you poke it.
Once it's ready, take it out onto a cooking grid and once it cools well, divide it into 2 parts. It's best to leave them like this overnight before using them to assemble the cake.
To prepare the cream, melt the dark chocolate in a water bath. Then add the butter and liquid chocolate to it. Beat well with a mixer and add the crumbled wafers to the resulting cream.
Put the first layer in a platter and cover it with the cream. Position the second layer on top. Leave the cake aside, while you make the ganache.
Mix the ingredients for it in a deep container and heat it in a water bath. Then pour it over the assembled cake. Decorate with the bonbons and put it in the fridge for a few hours.
Note: Before serving this unique chocolate cake, it's best to leave it at room temperature for about an hour.