tastycraze.com»Tips»What Do Bananas Contain?

What Do Bananas Contain?

Nadia Galinova
Translated by
Nadia Galinova
What Do Bananas Contain?

Bananas have different sizes, colors and firmness depending on how ripe the fruit is. The banana has a soft inside part covered with a peel. The fruit weighs about 125 grams, of which about 75% is water and the other 25% is dry substance. Apart from being very tasty, they are also extremely healthy.

One banana contains many vitamins and minerals. It also contains potassium, which helps the body to be more energetic. The yellow fruit contain vitamin B6, which is responsible for the body's production of amino acids, insulin and hemoglobin. There's also vitamin C content in bananas.

With the help of magnesium and tryptophan, bananas make us happier, as these 2 substances help develop the so-called "happiness hormone". They improve vision, speed up the activity of the brain and make us more focused with the help of vitamin A.

Consumption of bananas can help lower blood pressure and can reduce the risk of cancer. They improve the digestion due to their water and fiber content. They improve kidney health. Bananas help you lose weight, because they are relatively low in calories and are satiating.

Consume them in larger quantities in fruit salads, healthy breakfasts and banana ice cream.

Facebook
Favorites
Twitter
Pinterest

Rating

5
Votes: 1
51
40
30
20
10
Give your rating:

Comments

Send