Cardamom is an amazing spice with a very pleasant taste and aroma. The homeland of cardamom is India. In Indian cuisine it is used in large quantities, as in Ayurveda. Cardamom helps with cold sores in the mouth, digestive problems and even depression. And what else it can be good for, we will find out now.
1. Digestion. When it comes to its beneficial properties, cardamom is very similar to ginger. For this reason, it is very beneficial when we have digestive problems. Cardamom decoction helps a lot with nausea, heartburn, bloating, gas, loss of appetite, constipation, etc .;
2. Cardamom helps to detoxify. This spice is very good for the kidneys and urinary tract due to the fact that it stimulates the body's natural cleansing.
3. For bad breath. People in India chew cardamom leaves for fresh breath;
4. Diuretic. Cardamom has diuretic properties, which are also a big part of cleansing the body.
5. Cardamom is beneficial against depression. In Ayurveda, cardamom has been used for centuries when anxiety and depression are experienced because it has natural antidepressant properties;
6. For colds and flu. The slightly spicy spice cardamom helps to treat and relieve colds and flu. Cardamom decoction can successfully fight bronchitis and cough;
7. Against cancer. Studies show that cardamom has the ability to inhibit the growth of tumor cells and help prevent some cancers;
8. Lowers the blood pressure. Due to the fact that cardamom is a good diuretic, it has the power to lower blood pressure after removing excess fluids and salts from the body;
9. Anti-inflammatory. Like ginger and turmeric, which are related to cardamom, it has very good anti-inflammatory properties. It can very quickly soothe swelling and pain in the mucosa, especially in the throat, mouth and mucous membranes;
10. Aphrodisiac. According to traditional Indian medicine, cardamom decoction gives men sexual power and also prolongs erections.