We all know about all the useful substances, that aloe vera has. Today we will talk specifically about aloe juice and therefore how to prepare it at home.
Through aloe juice, you will be able to benefit from all the beneficial properties of the plant. So - let's have a look at how to prepare aloe juice.
It probably crosses your mind, that many stores sell aloe juice and therefore think why it is necessary to make it at home. As you know, everything sold in stores has added preservatives and chemicals and when you make this juice at home, you will be sure, that you are drinking something completely natural and without added chemicals.
Here's how to make aloe juice:
- The first thing you need to do is get some aloe leaves. It is best to choose ones, that are from the rows towards the ends and have smaller spikes;
- Then they must be washed very carefully, by trying to remove as much as possible of the dirt;
- Remove the peel from the leaves and throw it away. For the juice, you only need aloe gel;
- Then you have to clean the pulp, by making sure to remove all of the yellowish layer that the peel leaves behind, because you can have unpleasant consequences such as diarrhea, it can irritate the stomach and it is quite bitter in taste ;
- Once you have only aloe gel left, it must be diluted by mixing it with water and lemon juice (as much as you would like) and mixing, until a homogeneous mixture is obtained;
- Then you have to add honey of organic origin and the aloe juice is ready for consumption.