You may have heard the saying, "Eat your breakfast alone, share your lunch with a friend, and give your dinner away to your enemy." Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, it needs to give you energy for the entire day.
However, Russian press writes that according to experts from China, breakfast can lead to weight gain. Scientists carried out the study, in which over 1000 people participated. Throughout the course of an entire year, the diet and feeding time of the participants were closely monitored.
It was discovered that a hearty breakfast led to faster weight gain. High blood pressure also follows close behind.
American scientists believe that eggs are the healthiest breakfast. First off, they are a dietary product, second - they contain high quantities of proteins, vitamins and micronutrients.
British scientists are of a different opinion - for them the perfect breakfast is soup. Significant amounts of liquid will give you a feeling of satiety for a longer period throughout the day. Plus, soups are low in calories.
Finally, scientists from various countries around the world combined their opinions and made a list of the 10 healthiest food combinations for breakfast:
1. Oatmeal with blueberries and almonds. Optionally, you can add a spoon of honey. All of these ingredients are rich in proteins, nutrients and fiber, say scientists.
2. Muesli with yoghurt and milk.
3. Scrambled eggs or an omelette with added herbs and vegetables.
4. Oatmeal porridge. You can add yoghurt, fruits, a few spoons of butter to it.
6. Whole-wheat bread, green salad, chicken and low-fat feta cheese.
7. Cheeses and fruits - citruses, strawberries, apples.
8. Oatmeal porridge with milk with a concentration of proteins of plant origin.
9. Avocado salad. To make it, slice a few avocados, add boiled eggs and grated feta cheese.
10. A mixture of half a banana, a third of an apple and 1 tablespoon of oat flour. Pour kefir over the breakfast.