Everyone knows about the beneficial properties of environmentally friendly products. One of them is duck fat.
The fat of these birds is very valuable because of the vitamins, amino acids and trace elements they contain. Saturated fats make up 35% of the content. Therefore, they are very high in calories, 100 grams of the product contains 883 kilocalories.
Therefore, duck fat is suitable and recommended even during diets. It is one of the mandatory fats that should be used during the keto diet.
This product will enrich the body with vitamins, acids and trace elements and in addition, it is easily released.
It is a suitable food for people with anemia, for pregnant women, diabetics, people with cardiovascular diseases, bone diseases, arthritis and osteoporosis.
What does the body get from duck fat consumption?
- Increases the immunity. For this purpose it is not good to use fat in its pure form, but it should be used in it's melted form;
- Strengthens sleep and the nervous system. You can make lard from duck bacon and drip it into milk or another hot drink;
- In chronic bronchitis - lubricate the back and chest and make a warming compress at night;
- Brings blood circulation to normal and activates the heart;
- It is also used as a medicine in oncology.
This natural product has its application in cosmetics. Duck fat has excellent nourishing properties and is recommended for dry skin that is flaky. It is good to mix with camphor oil in a ratio of a tablespoon of fat to a tablespoon of camphor oil and apply the resulting mixture on the face. After 20 minutes, wash it with water and the skin remains soft, nourished, hydrated and healthy.
It is not recommended for intestinal disorders, liver damage, heart disease, pancreatic damage.