In our busy life, it is necessary to pay attention not only to the spiritual food for the center of our emotions - the heart, but also beneficial products for the proper functioning of our heart. We all know that proper nutrition is an essential part of a healthy lifestyle, which is vital to the harmony and peace of mind.
Here is a list of the best products for your heart:
1. Oatmeal. Grains contain abundant nutrients, such as vitamins C and E, fiber and antioxidants. The composition of oats includes soluble fiber, which reduces the amount of cholesterol in the blood. This, in turn, reduces the risk of heart attacks. Another undeniable feature of grain is their propensity for preventing diabetes.
2. Red wine. What better recommendation than the consumption of red wine in the cold and frosty months. Yes, red wine, taken in reasonable quantities, protects the heart. Again, the answer is the antioxidants contained in the divine drink. Resveratrol, a compound of wine, reduces bad cholesterol and helps cope successfully with blood clots, protecting against heart attacks.
3. Salmon. This fish is considered one of the best sources of omega-3 unsaturated fatty acids. Some experts say that 2 to 3 fish meals per week conducive to maintaining normal blood pressure. Authoritative studies argue that salmon reduces the risk of heart attack by up to one third.
4. Almonds. They contain the most omega-3 fatty acids and monounsaturated fats. These nuts increase the amount of good HDL cholesterol in the blood. Studies have shown that when a menu is rich in nuts, the risk of chronic heart disease falls by 35%.
5. Avocado. Experts advise that adding 1/4 avocado to their daily dishes such as salad or meat lowers 'bad' cholesterol and increases "good" cholesterol in the blood.
Furthermore, the specific enzymes contained in avocados, accelerate the absorption of carotene by the body, which are also important for a healthy heart.