Cooking aluminum foil is something that is found in everyone's kitchen. It can be applied almost everywhere and especially in the kitchen. Cooking foil is useful for both backyard barbecues and picnics in the mountains. If you use it, it can save you a lot of trouble in the kitchen.
How to use cooking foil?
1. Use cooking foil to cover food when cooking in the oven.
2. Use it on the grill when cooking foods that you do not want to be overly browned or burnt. You can cover pieces of meat or fish with it, and then put them on the grill, as the foil is a conductor of heat.
3. When you have prepared a dish or meat, you can cover it with cooking foil, after removing it from the oven, to keep it warm and fragrant.
4. Cover meals and pitas during cooking to prevent them from browning too much.
6. Crush a piece of cooking foil and use it to clean the grill or barbecue.
7. Place a piece of cooking foil when ironing clothes made from a delicate material and keep the iron 0.5″ (1 cm) above it. The creases will disappear, and your clothes will not stick to the iron.
8. If you carefully remove the cooking foil from the tray and it remains intact, you can reuse it the next time you cook.
9. Aluminum foil can be recycled.