Balsamic vinegar is much used in Italy and can even be called a traditional Italian product since it has been used there since the Middle Ages. What is most appropriate, is to ask how much it is used and how it is different from other types of vinegar? Now let's look at the answers to those questions.
Actually, balsamic vinegar has a very interesting taste, slightly sweet, making it suitable for many cooking recipes. Used mostly for flavoring various salads and sauces, suitable even for flavoring fruit, but in very small quantities.
It’s kind of a dark, thick liquid, and as already mentioned, a slightly sweet and generally very rich taste. Grape juice, which is used for its construction is somewhat different, and furthermore does not allow to ferment completely to become a wine.
In the market, we can find many different types of balsamic vinegar and they are all different prices. You will notice that there are quite expensive balsamic vinegars - high price is due to the fact that they are left to mature for a long time. If you have purchased a quality vinegar, you can flavor your ideal salads with a teaspoon.
Note the following if you want to use balsamic vinegar
1. If you decide to warm it up, you should know that in such heat treatment, its sweetness is increased at the expense of its acidity.
4. Helps regulateblood pressure.
5. Significantly reduces the possibility of disease, such as osteoporosis.
6. When you need to use balsamic vinegar, do not put it in a container of aluminum.
7. Balsamic vinegar is quite different from the wine type- has a lighter and less acidic taste.