A glass of champagne is a must when the clock arrows meet at midnight on December 31st, but the beverage is also suitable for other occasions. Below you will find several cocktail recipes that you can prepare during the summer as well and which will refresh you.
- The 1st cocktail you can prepare for yourself and your guests - the products are for 6 servings. You will need 6 glasses, put a sugar cube in each. Then pour 1 tbsp (15 mL) of brandy over each cube.
To this, add several raspberries; if you don't have fresh ones, you can use frozen. Pour in more champagne on top. Use glasses suitable for champagne so that the cocktail looks nice. It would be best to use brown sugar.
- The next idea is for peach-flavored champagne. To make one, you will need 2 tbsp (30 ml) of peach liqueur and the same amount of peach puree.
Combine both ingredients well, put them in a suitable glass and top off with cold champagne. You won't need ice for this cocktail if you've already cooled the champagne ahead of time.
- The cocktail with orange juice and champagne is similar to the one listed above, but of course, is bit more sour than the previous. Pour 1 2/3 tbsp (25 ml) of orange liqueur into a champagne glass, top off with champagne and drop in several ice cubes. For decoration, put an orange slice on the rim of the glass.
- For the next drink, you will need a shaker in addition to the ingredients. Put 2 2/3 tbsp (40 ml) of cointreau and 1/5 cup (60 ml) gin in it. To them, add grapefruit juice - about 2/5 cup (100 ml). Mix well in the shaker and pour it out into glasses, then top off with champagne and serve.
- The next cocktail is for lovers of blackcurrant liqueur. It is exceptionally easy to make - pour 1 1/3 tbsp (20 ml) of blackcurrant liqueur in a tall glass, then pour in 1/2 cup (120 ml) of champagne. Add 2 ice cubes and your cocktail is ready.
- The last cocktail is especially suitable for lifting your mood but we don't advise consuming it during the day. Simply combine 1 2/3 tbsp (25 ml) tequila and 1/3 cup (75 ml) champagne in a cup and down it in 1 swig.