Every person has gone to a fast food restaurant at least once in their life, even though it's a well-known fact that such places offer neither healthy nor quality food.
Even if we think that we've uncovered all of the secrets of fast food chains and how harmful the food they offer is, it turns out that we're not even close.
Fast food chains definitely do not want you to know this:
2. 90% of the time, fresh french fries are "fresh" only in name.
3. In chili sauce you can find the remains of all kinds of food leftovers from the previous day.
4. The healthy salads offered by these types of restaurants sometimes have more calories than the burgers themselves.
5. Health experts recently found fecal bacteria in more than half of the soda machines tested.
6. Often when you buy a burger you will see that it has very little in common with the picture in the ad. This is because the photographed burger is fake and its photo session takes a minimum of 2 hours.
7. In nearly all fast food restaurants, they follow the rule that all food is perfectly fine to eat even if it has fallen on the floor.
8. Food from the previous day is sometimes offered as fresh, after it is reheated.
9. The mandatory rule of restaurant employees wearing gloves is only on paper in 80% of the cases.
10. The sodas offered are extremely overpriced. The cola in the restaurants is made from syrup that costs mere pennies.
11. The milkshakes were powdered chemicals just moments before they were served to you.
12. 99% of restaurants put high fructose corn syrup in their food. It is an inexpensive sweetener, incredibly harmful but tricks the body into wanting more of it.
13. Almost all of the foods that look real were actually powdered in raw form.
14. There are many cases where the fresh salads behind the glass were actually made days ago.
15. The meat in a single burger usually consists of meat of 100 different cows.
16. One of the most despicable practices of fast food joints has to do with the kids' menus. The items on them are loaded with sugar so that the kids love them and then want more.