The subject of superfoods is being ever more widely discussed nowadays. Books and the Internet are overflowing with information regarding food products that have unbelievable healing properties.
This issue is also one that the Bulgarian spiritual teacher Peter Deunov had advice on. The founder of the religious-philosophical movement pointed to several main foods, the consumption of which has a beneficial effect for various unpleasant health conditions. And here's the list:
2. Peas - the little green seeds are the ideal food for people complaining of an uneven tan.
3. Sugar beets - extremely healthy. It helps with eye problems.
5. Apricots - if you're suffering from anemia or have liver problems, these need to be on your food plate regularly.
6. Eggplants - this vegetable does a whole lot for the emotional state of a person. Eggplants need to be eaten predominantly by people who are timid and insecure.
7. Peaches - these juicy and sweet fruits are recommended for stomach problems.
9. Walnuts - they aid in intense mental endeavors at work and at school.
11. Parsley - another plant that should be taken for stomach problems.
13. Pumpkin - it's delicious but also healthy. It's remarkably good for stressful situations since it tends to have a calming effect.
14. Nettle - this plant is your hair's best friend. Regular consumption of it helps your hair retain its beautiful appearance and protects it from turning grey.
15. Watermelon - this culture is also among the refreshing fruits that can charge you with energy. In addition, eating watermelon is recommended if suffering from unpleasant feelings such as nostalgia.
16. Apples - these fruits have a positive effect on the immune system, plus they keep the body looking beautiful.