To eat certain dishes at a high-end restaurant you have to be a millionaire or very close to it because these dishes cost thousands of dollars. Some of them are favorites among Hollywood stars.
2. Appetizers with Almas caviar for $25 000 - Almas is a very rare type of caviar, processed only in Iran. It's obtained from albino sturgeon between the ages of 60 - 100. This dish is served in only 5 restaurants around the world.
3. Melon and ice cream dessert for $22 872 - contrary to what you might expect, it's not the ice cream that's the exquisite part of this dessert but the rare melon variety Yubari King which makes its taste so unique.
4. Black watermelon and ice cream dessert for $6100 - black watermelon is an artificially created variety, grown only in Japan and its price is as high as it is due to the uncharacteristic firmness and crunchiness.
5. Pizza Royale 007 for $4200 - the name itself makes it obvious that the pizza was created for all James Bond fans. It contains lobster marinated in high-quality cognac, caviar, tomato sauce, prosciutto, smoked salmon, venison and 24 karat gold scales for decoration.
6. A serving of 4 quail eggs with black caviar and white truffle for $3200 - one of the favorite specialties of Nicole Scherzinger.
8. An omelette for $1000 - the restaurant at Le Parker Meridien New York doesn't serve your regular omelette. Besides the eggs, chefs add lobster and black caviar to the exquisite specialty.
10. Matsutake mushrooms for $1000 - this species of mushroom are extremely difficult to find in Asia and North America.See more