Whey

Whey

0

like a semitransparent liquid with a whitish color. Composition of Whey Milk whey consists of 93.7% water but the remaining 6.3% contain the best components found in milk. The main part of the dry substance of...

1

Composition of Whey

Fortifying the Body with Whey

Fortifying the Body with Whey

22.01.2015

Whey is one of the 2 proteins (casein being the other) found in milk. They are its liquid components. It is a natural product, exceptionally good for human health. It contains a wide variety of proteins and...

Elder - healing properties and composition

Elder - healing properties and composition

15.01.2013

Elder is the twin brother of elderberry, it is a plant with strong therapeutic effects that can be used to treat and prevent many diseases. Elder is a perennial plant. Its leaves are serrated, and the flowers are...

Ricotta

Ricotta

26.01.2013

Ricotta is a traditional Italian cheese that is produced in Italy for many centuries. It is considered a byproduct of the cheese industry. Obtained from whey, which remains after removal of the primary mass. It can...