1. Preparing the cake layers:
a) prepare a heavy egg white dough as follows:
- beat with the egg beaters until whitened (until surface is riddled with small bubbles);
- add the sifted flour and stir until homogeneous - leave in the freezer for 15 min. to thicken;
b) lay out the layers onto a silicone baking sheet using a cake ring to help you (4 cake rings, 1 for each), smooth out;
c) bake in a preheated 356°F (180 °C) oven to a beige color (so it doesn't stick to the fingers but is still spongy);
d) smooth it out, use a knife to unstick each cake layer from the cake ring;
e) let cool on the baking sheet.
2. Prepare the Garash Cream as follows:
a) melt the chocolate in a water bath;
b) mix the cream and sugar in a bowl - beat lightly, until furrows form;
c) add the melted chocolate in a trickle to the bowl while beating, beat until ready, until the furrows are thick enough to be permanent.
3. Stick the cake layers together using the Garash cream, in the cake ring with acetate paper. Place the 1st layer with the top up and the other 3 with their base facing up - smooth the top and sides with cream.
4. Cool in the fridge until the cream hardens, about 20-30 min.
5. Prepare the almonds for decoration - parboil, peel, wash and bake to a golden beige color.
6. Preparing the sparkly chocolate glaze:
7. Pour 1/5 cup (60 ml) cold water over the gelatin and leave it to swell.
8. Pour 1/3 cup (75 ml) water, the sugar and glucose in a casserole - put on the stove, boil until sugar dissolves.
9. Melt the dark chocolate in a water bath.
10. Put the melted and strained chocolate in a dry container, mix it with the condensed milk, then start adding the warm syrup a little at a time - stir until smooth and homogeneous.
11. Melt the swollen gelatin in a water bath - add it to the mixture, stir and strain.
12. Cool it to about 89.6°F (32 °C), it's now ready to be poured over the cake.
13. Final touches and decoration of the cake:
a) release the cake from the cake ring, invert it and smooth it on the top and sides with a thin layer of cream;
b) place it in a round tray on top of a plate that's flipped upside down, pour on the prepared glaze;
c) leave to drain the excess glaze well, while periodically scooping it up from the bottom, mark 14 slices;
d) place a metal ring in the middle on top, evenly pour on the green almond sprinkles, arrange almonds around it and remove the ring;
e) spray on 14 cream roses, 1 on top of each slice, near the edges, stick 3 almonds onto each rose like a flower (1 pointing toward the center of the cake and the other 2 toward the sides of the slice).