The Tastiest Chicken Wings in the Oven
- chicken wings - 2 lb (1 kg)
- barbecue sauce - 2/3 cup (150 g)
- paprika - 3 1/3 tbsp (50 g)
- salt - 2 tsp
- black pepper - 2 tsp
- olive oil - 2 tablespoons
Clean and wash the wings. In a bowl, mix together all of the remaining products well.
Dip each chicken wing in the resulting dressing and arrange in a tray.
Bake the wings in a preheated 356°F (180 °C) oven until fully ready.
Serve them warm and they will be gone in no time!
- The Tastiest Tender Chicken in the Oven2
- Chicken Wings in the Oven
- The Tastiest Mackerel in the Oven7
- Breaded Chicken Wings in the Oven2
- The Tastiest Spicy Chicken2
- The Tastiest Bighead Carp in the Oven5
- Chicken Wings with Taters in the Oven4
- The Tastiest Oven-Baked Macaroni11
- The Tastiest Oven-Baked Cheese10