Roasted Lamb with Sage
- lamb - 1/2 neck
- pepper - to taste freshly ground
- oil - 3 1/3 tbsp (50 ml) + 1 1/3 tbsp (20 ml) olive oil
- breadcrumbs - 1.8 oz (50 g)
- cheese - 0.4 oz (10 g) grated parmesan
- sage - 1.4 oz (40 g) fresh leaves of sage
- mustard - 1 tsp
- vinegar - 1 tbsp balsamic or wine
- salt - to taste
- cumin - 1/2 tsp
Preheat the oven to high. Heat the oil in a large pot on the stove and put the lamb neck, previously sprinkled with salt and pepper in to fry evenly on all sides.
Wrap it in aluminum foil and put it in to bake for 20 minutes or until set. Take off and leave the tray with foil to rest for 5-10 minutes without opening.
Serve cut into slices and lightly sprayed with vinegar.