- arabic bread - 4 pitas
- meat - 9 oz (250) to 11 oz (300 g) lamb
- onions - 1 head
- garlic - a few cloves
- vinegar - 2/5 cup (100 ml)
- black pepper
- french fries
- mayonnaise - 3 tablespoons
- yogurt - 3 tablespoons for the sauce
- lemon juice - 1 to 2 tablespoons for the sauce
- mustard - 1 tsp delicacy type for the sauce
The next day, fry the drained meat with onions and garlic. Take the ready meat out and in the same pan, rub the pitas with the remaining oil (on one side) until hot.
In each pita, in the middle, distribute meat with the caramelized onions and garlic, add slices of tomato, a little chopped cabbage, French fries and pour the sauce on.
Wrap it and put it in a napkin, when ready.