Tasty Chicken Wings with Soy Sauce, Ketchup and Honey
- chicken wings - 12 - 15
- soy sauce - 7 - 8 tablespoons
- wine - 1/2 cup
- olive oil - 3 tablespoons
- mustard - 2 tsp
- honey - 3 tablespoons
- garlic - 4 - 5 cloves
- ketchup - 2/5 cup (100 g)
- paprika - 1/2 tsp
- black pepper
Lay out baking paper in a 15 1/2″ (40 cm) diameter tray and arrange the salted chicken wings. Sprinkle them with a little black pepper and paprika.
With a tablespoon, pour soy-honey mixture onto each of the wings. Cover the tray with foil. Bake at 401°F (205 °C) about 30-40 min.
Remove the foil and bake at 464°F (240 °C) for 10 min., while basting the wings with the sauce from the tray from time to time until they redden appetizingly.
- BBQ Chicken Wings with Honey and Soy Sauce
- Chicken Wings with Soya Sauce and Honey3
- Glazed Chicken Legs with Honey and Soy Sauce4
- Honey Salmon with Soy Sauce
- Ketchup with Honey
- Spicy Chicken Wings with Gin and Honey2
- Grilled Chicken Wings with Honey2
- Honey-Soy Chicken Legs with Sesame2
- Spicy Chicken Wings with Sauce2