- pork - 7 oz (200 g) minced
- onions - 1 head
- chili sauce - 4 tbsp
- peppers - 2 yellow and green
- tomatoes - 2
- olives - 10 to 12 pieces, without the pits
- coriander - 2 tbsp freshly cut leaves
- green onions - 4 stalks
- cream cheese - 4 slices
- oil - 2 tbsp
- lettuce - 4 leaves
- yogurt - 1/2 cup (120 ml)
- salt - 1 1/5 tsp (6 g)
- baking soda - 1 1/5 tsp (6 g)
- corn flour - 2/3 cup (150 g)
Cut the onion and fry it the with minced meat until ready. Season it with salt and pepper.
To it, add the chili sauce, the cut into strips peppers, the olives, diced tomatoes, the chopped green onion stalks and processed cheese. Leave them to braise a little bit. Once ready, allow the mixture to cool and mix it with the torn lettuce.
To prepare the taco shells, pour the baking soda and salt into the yogurt, then add the sifted flour. Divide it into 4 balls, roll them out into thin pitas, bake them in a dry skillet until small bubbles appear. Put filling in the tacos and roll them up.
You can serve them with guacamole sauce if desired.