"Ever since I found this recipe for Mulled Wine with Chocolate, I haven`t had any reason to fear neither cold, nor snow."
Be the first to cook this recipe
- Views per month1
- Views per week0
- Rating5 out of 5
- white wine - 2 cups (500 ml).
- water - 1/2 cup (125 ml) mineral
- liqueur - 2 tsp (10 ml) cocoa
- eggs - 2 yolks
- chocolate - 2.5 oz (70 g)
- sugar - 2 2/3 tbsp (40 g)
Grate the chocolate, add the sugar and water and heat the mix over medium heat. Allow to boil, then remove and leave it to cool.
Heat the wine to boiling point. Add the yolks of the eggs to the mixture and while stirring constantly, pour in the hot wine too. Pour it into glasses and add a little liqueur. Serve hot.