Homemade Blood Pudding
- pork - 1 kg.
- pig spleens - 7 oz (200 g)
- pork livers - black - 14 oz (400 g)
- pork livers - white - 14 oz (400 g)
- pig kidneys - 7 oz (200 g)
- pig hearts - 7 oz (200 g)
- black pepper
Chopped meat, soaked bread, lung, spleen, liver, kidney, heart and spices are placed in a dish and mixed. Wash them with water and salt and the spleens are filled with the ready mix and tied tightly on both sides.
In a saucepan, pour water on the bottom, on which a plate is placed and put the filled intestine in it. Cover with another plate and allow to simmer about 2 to 3 hours.
The ingredients are for 1 sausage.