Honey Cookies with Filling and Walnuts
- flour - 4 cups
- eggs - 2
- sugar - 1 cup
- oil - 1 cup
- honey - 5 tablespoons
- baking soda - 2 tsp
- vinegar - 1 tablespoon
- vanilla - 2 - 3 powder packets
- milk - 1 cup
- walnuts - 1 cup, ground
- butter - 1/3 cup (80 g)
- jam - 2 - 3 tbsp, if desired
- vanilla - 1 powder packet
- walnuts - 1/2 cup, ground, for rolling in
From the products for the dough, knead a smooth dough. Divide it into 4 parts. Shape each into a long wick. Cut each wick into 18 parts. From each, form small walnut-sized balls in your palms. Press them lightly and arrange in a tray with space in between them, onto baking paper.
Bake the honey cookies in a preheated 356°F (180 °C) for 10-12 min. to a slight reddening. Once they cool, cut out a small part from the underside of each ball with the knife tip.
Make the filling as follows:
Scoop 1 full tsp at a time from the prepared filling and place in the cut out space of each cookie. Stick them together in pairs by pressing lightly and allowing some of the filling to spill out between the spheres.
Roll the honey cookies in the ground walnuts, to sick all around the circumference.
It's best to leave them overnight because they soften and are excellent the next day. Don't miss the opportunity to bring joy to your family or favorite guests with these tasty Honey Cookies with Filling!
- Easy Walnut Cookies with Honey
- Cookies with Raisins and Walnuts
- Cookies with Yoghurt and Jam Filling5
- Gingerbread Cookies with Filling2
- Homemade Cookies with Filling5
- Honey Cake with Walnuts and Coffee3
- Panna Cotta with Honey and Walnuts2
- Strained Yoghurt with Honey and Walnuts2
- Baked Pumpkin with Honey and Walnuts6