Tiramisu with Mascarpone and Biscotti
- biscotti - 14 oz (400 g)
- cream - 4/5 cup (200 g) (liquid, sweet)
- mascarpone - 1 cup (250 g)
- amaretto - 3 1/3 tbsp (50 g)
- sugar - 1/4 cup
- coffee - 1 cup
Beat the liquid cream with the sugar, then add the mascarpone and Amaretto.
Make a cup of coffee and leave to cool until almost cold.
Dip each biscotti for an instant in the coffee and arrange in a suitable container, then cream and biscotti again until out of ingredients. Finish off with cream at the top.
Sprinkle cocoa and decorate.
Leave the cake for a few hours in the fridge to harden.
- Biscotti Cake with Cocoa and Mascarpone3
- Biscotti Cake with Mascarpone7
- Biscotti Dessert with Mascarpone
- Biscotti Cake with Mascarpone, Chocolate and Strawberries2
- Biscotti Cake with Mascarpone and Sour Cream5
- Ice Cream Tiramisu with Biscotti
- Dessert with Strawberries and Biscotti2
- Cake with Apples and Biscotti
- Dessert with Biscotti and Kiwi2