Biscotti Cake with Mascarpone and Sour Cream
- biscotti - 24
- mascarpone - 2 cups (500 g)
- sour cream - 1 2/3 cups (400 g)
- gelatin - 2 packets
- coffee - 1 cup, instant
- powdered sugar - 4 tablespoons
- cocktail cherries
- apple juice - 1 cup
- mint - fresh, for garnish
Beat the mascarpone, add the sour cream and powdered sugar. Beat until homogeneous.
Prepare a cake form with adjustable ring.
Dip the biscotti in the coffee and form the base, then the walls. Pour the cream into the middle and smooth out.
Soak the gelatin and after it swells, heat it slightly and add it to the apple juice.
Once the mixture starts to gel, pour it over the cream.
Leave the cake to tighten for 2-3 hours, then carefully remove the ring.
Garnish with cocktail cherries and mint leaves.
- Biscuit Cake with Mascarpone and Sour Cream5
- Biscotti Cake with Mascarpone7
- Biscotti Cake with Cocoa and Mascarpone3
- Cake with Biscotti and Cream
- Biscotti Cake with Mascarpone, Chocolate and Strawberries2
- Biscotti Cake with Strawberries and Cream2
- Cake with Biscotti and Cream Cheese
- Cake with Biscotti and Homemade Cream3
- Tiramisu with Mascarpone and Biscotti5