Potatoes and Rice
- potatoes - 2.5 lb (1.2 kg)
- rice - 1/2 cup (120g)
- leeks - 1 - 2 sprigs or onions
- oil - 2/5 cup (100 ml)
- black pepper
- paprika - 1 tsp (5 g)
- salt - to taste
- eggs - 3
Peel the potatoes, cut them and cook them in salted water without over-boiling them. Add the rice to them.
Separately, saute the finely chopped leeks in the oil, mix with the paprika and add it to the potatoes and rice.
Sprinkle everything with parsley and paprika and transfer to a baking dish. Bake the dish in a moderate oven until the rice is ready.
- Rice with Potatoes and Sausage
- Rice with Zucchini and Potatoes2
- Oven Baked Potatoes and Rice
- Spinach Soup with Potatoes and Rice2
- Chicken Soup with Potatoes and Rice
- Moussaka with Potatoes, Rice and Tomatoes
- Village-Style Pork with Rice and Potatoes2
- Maqluba - Veal with Rice, Eggplants and Potatoes5
- Country-Style Potato and Rice Dish2