Grilled Pork Ribs
- pork ribs - quantities as desired
- ketchup - 4 tbsp, homemade is best
- honey - 1 cup
- soy sauce - 1/2 cup
- black pepper - freshly ground, eyeball it
- oranges - juice of half an orange
- garlic - 1 clove for fragrance
I usually just eyeball the amount of ingredients for the marinade but it also depends on how many ribs you intend to grill. Prepare the ribs by cutting them into coarse pieces. Mix all the ingredients for the marinade. Add salt to taste.
Coat ribs thoroughly with the marinade. Preheat a grill, then grease it and after about 20-30 minutes of marinating, put the ribs on it to grill.
Grill on high heat, turn them over periodically several times so they can catch a deep caramel tan and then smear with the marinade using a brush.
Serve them sliced with a garnish and drink of your choice.