Rice with Feta Cheese in the Oven
- rice - 1 1/2 cups
- feta cheese - 7 oz (200 g)
- butter - 1/5 cup (60 g)
- for the topping
- milk - 1 cup
- eggs - 4.
Wash the rice with a strong stream of cold water. Pour it in hot salted water and boil until ready. Drain excess liquid. In a previously greased pan, add a litter layer of rice. Cover the top with grated cheese and bits of butter.
Repeat for the rest of the products. Bake the dish for 12-15 minutes in a preheated 320°F (160 °C) oven.
Top it with a sauce that we have received from having beaten the eggs, mixed with fresh milk. Return rice to the oven and bake another 10 minutes.
- Feta Cheese Buns in the Oven5
- Grated Zucchini with Feta Cheese in the Oven
- Burek Peppers in the Oven with Feta Cheese and Cheese2
- Feta Cheese in Bags in the Oven5
- Dock with Eggs and Feta Cheese in the Oven
- Spinach with Eggs and Feta Cheese in the Oven4
- Zucchini in the Oven with Cream and Feta Cheese4
- Zucchini with Rice in the Oven
- Sauerkraut with Rice in the Oven3