Biscuit Mascarpone Cake
- biscuits - 2 packs
- mascarpone - 1 pack
- milk chocolate - 7 oz (200 g)
- confectionery cream - 1 package
- milk - for dipping the biscuits
- nuts - by choice (for decoration)
- cream cheese
Beat the cream with a mixer until you get a fluffy cream. Add the mascarpone and keep stirring with the mixer until you get a homogeneous mixture.
Grate the chocolate with a grater and add it to the cream and cream cheese and stir (no need for the mixer this time).
Take a small square baking dish and arrange the dipped in milk biscuits next to each other in it. Brush the top with a portion of the mixture, so it covers all the biscuits and arrange more biscuits on top, then brush once again and so on until you run out of the cream and biscuits.
P.S. The cake is very light because there is no sugar, but is very tasty at the same time and goes great with a cup of coffee for breakfast!
- Biscuit Cake with Mascarpone7
- Pineapple and Mascarpone Biscuit Cake
- Incredible Blueberry and Mascarpone Biscuit Cake3
- Biscuit Cake with Mascarpone and Strawberries7
- Biscuit Cake with Mascarpone and Chocolate3
- Biscuit Cake with Mascarpone and Banana
- Biscuit Cake with Ricotta, Mascarpone and Chocolate
- Mascarpone and Biscuit Cake with Blueberry Jam5
- Biscuit Cake with Mascarpone and Sour Cream5