Pork Neck Chops in the Oven
- pork chops - 4 boneless, from the neck
- soya sauce - 4 tablespoons
- brown sugar - 3 tablespoons
- balsamic vinegar - 3 tablespoons or plain
- garlic - 3 - 4 cloves
- sage - 1 bunch fresh
- red wine - 1 cup
- black pepper
- white pepper
- cayenne pepper - optional
Sprinkle the well washed and dried steaks with salt, black pepper and white pepper. Mix all the other ingredients well. Arrange the steaks in an oven dish, pour the mixture in and let them season for 1 hour in the refrigerator.
Next, cover them with aluminum foil and put them to bake for 1 hour in a highly heated oven. Then remove the foil and bake until done.
Turn the chops over twice, to keep them from going dry. Roast the steaks in the oven until the sauce in the oven dish thickens and caramelizes.