- flour - 2 1/2 cups (600 g)
- yeast - 1 oz (25 g)
- olive oil - 2 tablespoons, or vegetable oil
- water - 1 cup lukewarm
- tomatoes - 14 oz (400 g)
- mozzarella - 10.5 oz (300 grams)
- pickles - 3.5 oz (100 g)
- olives - 1 handful of green
- mushrooms - a few pieces, marinated
- red peppers - 1 piece , pickled
- green peppers - 1 piece , pickled
- black pepper
- basil - to taste
Then cover with a towel for about 2 hours until the volume doubles. Once it rises, roll the dough out into a crust about 9″ (23 cm) in length, and about 1/4 (5 mm) thick.
Put the crust in a greased tray, then cover with the roundly sliced tomatoes. Sprinkle it with olive oil. Bake about 10 minutes, then add the other toppings- mozzarella, cut into cubes, round slices of pickles.
Slice the olives into halves, remove their pits, slice the mushrooms and then the peppers into circles. Lay them on the crust as well.
Bake the pizza until it gains a nice golden color.