- chicken breasts - 9 oz (250 g) diced
- spaghetti - 7 oz (200 g)
- onions - 1 head, finely chopped
- garlic - 1 clove, finely chopped
- carrots - 1, cut into juliennes
- potatoes - 1, cut into cubes
- oil - 6 tsp
- peppers - 1, finely chopped
- curry - 1 1/2 tsp, powdered
- ginger - 2 tablespoons
- green onions - 2 bunches, finely chopped
In a pot, heat the oil and sauté the onion and garlic, add chicken, carrots, potatoes and pepper and fry them while stirring. Add curry powder and ginger. Pour in 3/4 cup water, cover with a lid and stew until the vegetables become tender and the sauce thickens.
Add salt to taste. Boil the spaghetti in salted water and drain it. Then mix with the contents of the pot and leave it on low heat for a few minutes.
Serve sprinkled with finely chopped green onions.