Chicken Steaks with Mushroom Sauce and Processed Cheese
- chicken steaks - 4
- white wine - 2/5 cup (100 ml)
- mushrooms - 7 oz (200 g)
- liquid cream - 4/5 cup (200 ml)
- processed cheese - 3.5 oz (100 g)
- flour - 1 tbsp
- water - 2/3 cup (150 ml) hot
- butter - 2 tbsp
- black pepper
- parsley - chopped, for serving
Rub the chicken steaks with salt and pepper, top with 3 1/3 tbsp (50 ml) of wine and put in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. Then transfer them to a greased baking dish, cover with foil and bake the steaks.
Clean the mushrooms and cut them into thin slices. Heat butter in a pan and put the mushrooms in to saute. Once softened, they are ready, top them with 3 1/3 tbsp (50 ml) white wine, stir, and pour in the cream gradually. Once the sauce comes to a boil, add spices to taste, processed cheese and the diluted in some warm water flour.
Mix gently and once thickened, remove the sauce from the heat. Remove the foil from the steaks, pour sauce over the mushrooms and bake for 5-10 minutes.
Serve with a little chopped parsley.
- Chicken with Processed Cheese and Mushrooms
- Mushroom Sauce with Processed Cheese
- Pork Steaks with Mushrooms and Processed Cheese2
- Tender Steaks with Processed Cheese and Mushrooms2
- Chicken Steaks with Mayonnaise and Processed Cheese4
- Chicken Steaks with Mushroom Sauce2
- Béchamel Sauce with Processed Cheese and Mushrooms
- Chicken Bits with Mushrooms and Processed Cheese3
- Mushrooms Stuffed with Chicken and Processed Cheese