Biscuit Cake with Apples and Walnuts
- cocoa biscuits - 10 oz (300 g)
- apples - 4 - 5 whole apples
- cinnamon - 1 tsp.
- walnuts - 1/2 cup (ground)
- sour cream - 28 oz (800 g)
- sugar - 4 tbsp.
Grate the apples on the coarse side of a grater, mix with the cinnamon and walnuts. If they are sour, a little sugar can be added.
At the bottom of the pan arrange the biscuits, place the apples on top. Put the sweetened with sugar cream on top of the apples.
Arrange a second row of biscuits, remaining apples and cream.
Sprinkle the biscuit cake with grated chocolate on top.
- Cake with Apples and Biscuits
- Biscuit Cake with Apples3
- Biscuit Cake with Walnuts and Rum
- Cake with Apples, Walnuts and Cinnamon6
- Easy Cake with Apples and Biscuits12
- Apple Cake with Walnuts and Caramel2
- Apple Cake with Walnuts and Cinnamon2
- Apple Cake with Walnuts
- Biscuit Cake with Turkish Delight and Walnuts