Incredible Blueberry and Mascarpone Biscuit Cake
- biscuits - 1 lb (450 g), plain
- whipped cream - 1 and 1/2 cup (300 ml)
- mascarpone - 3 and 1/2 cups (750 g)
- blueberry jam - 2 cups (400 g)
- powdered sugar - 5 tbsp.
- vanilla extract
In a deep bowl, break the biscuits into small pieces.
Whip 1 cup of the whipped cream together with the powdered sugar and the vanilla exract until the cream is nice a smooth.
Then I add the mascarpone and beat again.
Add the pieces of biscuits to the cream and mix well with a spatula.
Arrange the biscuit cake in cake ring - 22 cm with the base.
Arrange a row of creamy biscuits, jam, a row of biscuits, jam and finish it off with biscuits.
Place the cake in the fridge overnight.
Remove the ring and whip an additional 1/2 cup of whipped cream.
Spread all of the mascarpone and whipped cream evenly over and around the cake, then top it off with blueberry jam.
Leave the blueberry and mascarpone biscuit cake in the fridge for an hour and then dig in :)
- Mascarpone and Biscuit Cake with Blueberry Jam5
- Biscuit Mascarpone Cake10
- Pineapple and Mascarpone Biscuit Cake
- Biscuit Cake with Mascarpone and Strawberries7
- Biscuit Cake with Mascarpone and Banana
- Biscuit Cake with Mascarpone and Chocolate3
- Biscuit Cake with Mascarpone7
- Biscuit Cake with Mascarpone and Sour Cream5
- Biscuit Cake with Ricotta, Mascarpone and Chocolate