How to cook
1. The steaks are washed, dried, and rubbed with olive oil, brown sugar, a pinch of salt, and the spices. Place in a bowl and pour over the beer and lemon juice.
2. The container is wrapped in clear foil and stored in the refrigerator for 3 hours to 1 day. The longer they stay, the more tender and delicious they will become.
3. 30 minutes before cooking, the pork neck steaks are taken out and brought to room temperature before cooking, during which time the oven is turned on to heat to 390°F (200 degrees) without a fan.
4. The meat is removed from the marinade and the marinade is discarded, as it has already done its job and the meat has taken in all the flavors from it and it has softened.
5. The pork steaks are arranged in a tray, next to each other and next to the walls of the tray, but without overlapping. Drizzle with white wine and olive oil, a little hot pepper, and more spices, if desired.
6. Bake in a preheated oven for about 1 hour and 10 minutes or until golden brown. Be careful not to dry them out.
7. Sprinkle the prepared oven-baked neck steaks with flaky salt before serving. It will create a contrast with the light and delicate sweetness they have taken from the sugar.
Very tender and delicious!
Enjoy your meal!