Delicious Steaks with Mushroom Sauce
- pork shoulder - 1.8 lb (800 g) or neck
- piquant seasoning - 1 tbsp.
- black pepper - a pinch
- soy sauce - 1/2 cup
- honey - 1 tbsp.
- for sauce
- mushrooms - 0.9 lb (400 g) fresh
- white wine - 1 cup
- flour - 4 tbsp.
- butter - 4 tbsp.
- nutmeg - 1 pinch
- black pepper - to taste
- salt - to taste
- blanched potatoes - 2.2 lb (1 kg)
- lemons - 1.
- parsley - 4 sprigs
Cut the meat into steaks and season with the soy sauce, piquant seasoning, honey, and black pepper, mix well and leave it to marinate for two hours.
You can grill the steaks or use a grill pan. Stew them in a saucepan with a lid and prepare the sauce.
Wash the mushrooms and cut them into large pieces, pour them into about 2 cups of boiling water, the white wine, pepper, and salt. Allow them to simmer for about 30 minutes then separate the broth from the mushrooms.
In a pan, fry the flour with the butter and gradually dilute with the mushroom broth. Add the mushrooms and the nutmeg to the sauce, and simmer for about 5 minutes. If you want the sauce to be thinner, add more of the broth.
Fry the potatoes and serve with lemon and parsley.
- Steaks with Mushroom Sauce7
- Chicken Steaks with Mushroom Sauce2
- Quick Steaks with Mushroom Sauce
- Mushroom Sauce for Steaks8
- Mushroom Sauce for Steaks
- Steaks with Mushroom Sauce and Cream5
- Simple Mushroom Sauce for Steaks3
- Steaks with White Wine and Mushroom Sauce3
- Tender Steaks with Mushroom Sauce and Fresh Potatoes