Biscuit Cake with Mascarpone and Sour Cream
- biscuits - 250 g cocoa (plain)
- mascarpone - 220 g
- sour cream - 200 g
- powdered sugar - 120 g sifted
- chocolate - 100 g milk
- bananas - 1.
- milk - 100 ml
Mix well the mascarpone, sour cream, and powdered sugar.
Warm the milk slightly. Dip the biscuits into the milk and arrange them in a tray.
Arrange the first row of biscuits, pour the cream, and level it. Arrange banana rings on top. Drizzle with a little of the melted chocolate. Repeat with the second layer of biscuits and so on until the products are finished.
Finish with cream, garnishing with melted chocolate. Place the biscuit cake in the refrigerator for an hour to cool.
- Biscotti Cake with Mascarpone and Sour Cream5
- Biscuit Cake with Sour Cream and Almonds3
- Chocolate-Biscuit Cake with Sour Cream9
- Easy Biscuit Cake with Sour Cream6
- Biscuit Cake with Mascarpone7
- Biscuit Cake with Mascarpone and Banana
- Biscuit Cake with Mascarpone and Strawberries7
- Biscuit Cake with Mascarpone and Chocolate3
- Biscuit Mascarpone Cake10