How to cook
1. Boil the pasta al dente according to the manufacturer's instructions. Strain it and allow it to cool, while sprinkling it with a little olive oil and stirring so that it does not stick.
2. In a bowl, cut into large pieces or shred the tender lettuce leaves. Cut the tomato, onion and yellow cheese into cubes, finely chop the jalapeno and put everything in with the lettuce, along with the well-strained corn.
3. Prepare the dressing by mixing the products for it and mix them well. The quantities can vary depending on your taste.
4. Add the cooled pasta to everything else in the bowl and mix the salad with the dressing.
5. Serve slightly chilled and garnished with more jalapeno, cut into circles.
Enjoy your meal!