How to cook
1. Chop the broccoli into small pieces and wash thoroughly under running water.
Peel and chop the onion and leek.
2. Heat the butter and olive oil over medium heat, add the vegetables and simmer for 10 minutes.
To avoid burning, stir occasionally or reduce the heat.
3. Pour the heavy cream, milk, cream cheese and your desired amount of salt.
4. Add parsley and black pepper and cook under a lid for 15 minutes.
5. Mash the soup until it's smooth and add flavor if necessary. You can dilute it with up to 1 cup water, but I personally prefer not to do it. You can choose the density you want.
Serve the vegetable soup while it is hot.
Enjoy your meal! Keto broccoli cream soup is a great choice for your keto diet.