Feta Cheese with Carbonated Water
- feta cheese - 14 oz (400 g)
- tomatoes - 3
- eggs - 5
- mushrooms - 5.5 oz (150 g)
- carbonated water - 2/3 cup (150 ml)
- butter - 1/3 cup (75 g)
- parsley - 1/2 bunch
- chili peppers - 5
Put the sliced into pieces feta cheese in a pot. On top, place the sliced tomatoes, mushrooms and butter.
Cap with a lid and stew for 10 minutes. Pour on the beaten with carbonated water eggs and bake again until the egg layer becomes golden colored.
Serve hot, sprinkle each serving with black pepper and garnish it with a baked chili pepper.
- Fluffy Phyllo Pastry with Feta Cheese and Carbonated Water5
- Spiral Phyllo Pastry with Feta Cheese and Carbonated Water7
- Pita with Carbonated Water3
- Fluffy Pancakes with Carbonated Water4
- Easy Phyllo Pastry with Carbonated Water4
- Fluffy Phyllo Pastry with Carbonated Water
- Phyllo Pastry Harmonica with Carbonated Water7
- Pancakes with Eggs and Carbonated Water
- Twisted Butter Pita with Carbonated Water3