How to cook
2. Set aside from the heat to cool slightly, mash and add the beaten egg and pre-hydrated gelatin, stir until it's well absorbed by the mixture and allow it to cool, then store in the refrigerator.
3. It is time to prepare the raspberry base, so for this purpose we add all the products in a small pot on the stove. Once you see that the raspberries soften, mash them slightly and after 4-5 minutes remove, wait for it to cool down a bit and add the other pre-hydrated gelatin. Once it cools completely, divide the bottom into 4 smaller or two larger cups, depending on how many portions you want to prepare and what size cups you have. You can also judge by the amount of mixture. Put the cups in the refrigerator.
4. For the Sabayon (the Italians call it Zabayone, the French - Sabayon) beat the yolks and egg very well with the sugar and a pinch of salt and add the sherry or marsala. Beat a little more and put on a very low heat in a water bath. Stir vigorously for a few minutes until you see that it begins to thicken and the mixture looks like a thick and fluffy foam. Remove and allow to cool.
5. Remove the cups of raspberries, which should already be ready to eat, but if they are not solid enough, wait until it they're completely ready. The goal is not to make them too solid, but also not too liquid, so that they do not mix with the other layer.
6. Spread the rice pudding evenly and put a layer of Sabayon on top.
Leave in the fridge until serving and garnish with cherries just before.
I guarantee that with this dessert you will triumph in front of all your guests or your family!