How to cook
1. Heat the milk, water and butter. Before reaching its boiling point, pour the flour in all at once and stir vigorously until a steamy dough forms, which separates from the sides and bottom of the pan.
2. Remove from heat and leave for 10 minutes.
3. Crack one egg and beat until it's completely integrated, then do the same with the second one.
4. Add the teaspoons of salt and sugar and grate 1.75 oz (50 grams) of the Emmental cheese and stir.
5. Cover the bottom of a baking tray with baking paper and with a decorating tube or spoon put a little more (no larger than the size of a walnut) apart from the mixture. You can make the shape you desire - round, oblong, flat or curly.
6. Sprinkle each eclair with the remaining grated Emmental cheese and place them in a preheated 392°F (200 degree) oven for about 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
7. Allow the baked savory eclairs with emmental to cool slightly. You can optionally serve the savory eclairs, sprinkled with a little paprika.
Enjoy your meal!