How to cook
1. For the eclairs, place the water and butter on the hob. When a homogeneous liquid is obtained, meaning the butter has melted, add the flour and stir until the mixture begins to separate from the bottom and sides of the saucepan. Add some sugar and salt. Finally, stir and remove from heat.
2. Wait 10 minutes for the steamed dough to cool and add the eggs one by one, while beating constantly. Until the dough completely absorbs an egg, do not put the next one in.
3. Transfer the mixture into a decorating tube and pipe out long eclair shapes in a tray on baking paper. Pipe them out at a distance of 3-4 cm, because they will increase their volume in the baking process.
4. Place in a preheated oven at 392°F (200 degrees) for about 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
Once turn off the oven, leave them inside for 10 minutes with the oven door slightly open.
5. Leave the tray outside the oven, so the eclairs can cool completely, while you prepare the filling.
6. Mash the melted and feta cheese with a fork. Grate the yellow cheese on a fine side of a grater and mix well with the lemon juice, olive oil and black pepper. Depending on how salty the yellow cheese is or cheese you have used, you may need to lightly salt the filling.
7. Cut each eclair lengthwise and put the yellow cheese filling in its hollow core. Finish with thin slices of tomato for a fresh look.