Image: Dora Grozeva
"A tasty appetizer with the freshness of the sea and something more"
Be the first to cook this recipe
- fish - 24.5 oz (700 g) mackerel, cleaned
- lemons - 4 tablespoons, freshly squeezed lemon juice
- black pepper - 1 tsp
- salt - to taste, about 1 tablespoon
- lovage - 1 tablespoon, dry
- flour - 2/5 cup (100 g)
- semolina - 2/5 cup (100 g), corn
Cover the tray and leave it for an hour in the refrigerator. Mix the flour and corn semolina. Heat oil in a pan, roll the mackerel and fry it until golden.